What we think
The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices.
Out of stock
- Brand: BioLite
- Outdoor: Charging
- Outdoor: Cooking
Burning only wood, the CampStove creates a smokeless campfire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyper efficient with performance on par with white gas stoves.
• Burn wood and create 2 watts of electricity to charge smartphones, headlamps, LED lights, and more
• Burn sticks, twigs, pinecones, and other biomass – find your fuel along the trail and never buy a gas canister again.
• Cook over a campfire without harming the environment and avoid stinging eyes
• CampStove nests inside itself, saving space in your pack.
• Heat – BioLite’s patented core technology captures waste heat from the fire through heat probe attached to the orange powerpack.
• Electricity – Heat is converted into usable electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This powers a fan and sends surplus electricity to a USB charging port.
• Air – The internal fan forces air back into the burn chamber dramatically improving combustion and creating a cleaner, more efficient burn.
iPhone charging with BioLite