What we think
Twin Wall Multifuel Flexible Liner in 316 or 904 grade stainless steel. Available in sizes from 125 to 200 mm Stocked in sizes from 125 to 200 mm Maximum operating temperature 600 deg C Standard finish: Stainless Steel
- Flue and Chimney: Flexible Liners
CLASS 1 FLEXIBLE CHIMNEY LINER.
Twin Wall Multifuel Flexible Liner in 316 or 904 grade stainless steel.
- Available in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 600 deg C
- Standard finish is: 316 stainless finish
- Supplied Fully bubble wrapped and labelled
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- Midtherm Flue Systems Limited offer an extended 10 year warranty for Midflex 316 and a 25 year warranty for Midflex 94 for registered systems installed and maintained in accordance with the guidelines in our extended warranty scheme.
MIDTHERM 316 OR 904 IS SUITABLE FOR USE ON THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Midtherm Midflex 316L is a twin wall flexible liner made from 316L grade stainless steel and produced to the highest standards. The Midflex 316L has good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.
- Where a lower temperature/slumbering operation may be encountered our Midflex 904L product should be used as this grade of stainless steel provides better corrosion resistance to condensation.
- 904L is recommended for use with relatively high sulphur content fuel, such as processed coal products (smokeless fuels).
MIDFLEX 904 DESCRIPTION:
- Midtherm Midflex 904L is a twin wall flexible liner made from 904L grade stainless steel (a high performance austenitic stainless steel) with high levels of chrome, nickel, molybdenum and copper which provide it with the exceptional corrosive resistance.
- The Midflex 904L is extremely resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion and has very good resistance to stress corrosion cracking.