HT-S Twin Wall Flue Matt Black
What we think
Available in sizes from 130 to 200 mm Stocked in sizes from 130 to 150 mm Maximum operating temperature 450 deg C Standard finish is: Matt Black Power Coat 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes. All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
- Flue and Chimney: Twin Wall Flue Pipe
- Fuel type: Multi Fuel
POWDER COATED MATT BLACK HT-S FLUE PIPE.
Powder coated matt black HT-S twin wall class 1 flue.
- Available in sizes from 130 to 200 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 130 to 150 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 450 deg C
- Standard finish is: Matt Black Power Coat
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
MATT BLACK HT-S IS SUITABLE FOR THE USE ON THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Ventilation and Extract
- Solid Fuel
MATT BLACK HT-S DESCRIPTION:
- Midtherm HT-S is Class 1 Twin Wall insulated flue systems for medium and high temperature applications for gas, oil and solid and multifuel applications, manufactured using the latest manufacturing and welding technology ensuring high quality and value for money. HT-S is available in 125mm, 150mm, 175mm and 200mm, for larger diameters please see our HT Plus product range.
- HT-S has a 0.5mm 316L 2B grade stainless steel inner liner with a welded seam, 25% thicker than most other twin wall systems on the market, 0.5mm 304 BA grade stainless steel outer casing with a welded seam and 25mm high density mineral wool insulation. HT-S has a smooth, modern appearance, the external liner has a mechanically formed socket and spigot connection that ensures a consistent, easy, close fitting joint every time. The locking band has an over centre stainless steel clip that is easy to secure. This locking band is a channel type giving a smooth line to the system and improving aesthetic appearance of the flue.
- HT-S is designed for the domestic and commercial market serving gas, oil, solid and installations, peat, wood and other biomass. Midtherm HT-S has a high temperature or low temperature negative pressure designation depending upon the components used and the installation design making it a good all round product for multiple installation requirements.
FOR DETAILED INSTALLATION GUIDELINES PLEASE REFER TO:
- The relevant Technical Information and Installation Instructions
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards
Please note images below are of HT-S Stainless Steel, not Matt Black and are used as examples. See main image for Matt Black finish.