The Blue Swallows Bottle
Stay hydrated and protect the planet, one bottle at a time with the Blue Swallow Water Bottle by Ohelo. A master at keeping cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, this never-let-you-down bottle is perfectly suited for everyday living.
In keeping with their vision to make reusables the new normal, Ohelo have designed a range of sustainable bottles that are both pretty and practical. Inspired by the natural world and created to fight the war on single-use plastics, these bottles are durable, versatile, hard-working, and beautiful. Packed full of noteworthy features (see list below), these impressive eco-friendly bottles are the perfect companion to help you stay happy and hydrated, no matter what your day has in store for you.
• Vacuum insulated, double walled high grade 18/8 stainless steel
• Drinks are kept hot for up to 12 hours, cold for up to 24 hours
• 100% Leak-proof lids
• 360° Laser etched artwork that won’t fade or peel
• Soft strap is comfortable to hold, wide enough for 2-3 finger carry (included)
• Removable strap: attach to your bag to go “hands free”, or try a different colour
• BPA, BPS and BPF free
• Lead-free powder coat for slip-resistant high-end finish
• Lead-free solder - safer for you and for the people who help to make them
• Electropolished interior provides high resistance to bacteria build-up, increased corrosion-resistance and an easy clean surface
• Internal thread makes your drinking experience more enjoyable
• Mouth wide enough for ice cubes
• Fits most cupholders
• Reusable and recyclable (steel is easily recycled)
• Packaging that is both recycled and recyclable
Capacity: 500ml (17oz)
Height: approx. 239mm
Diameter: approx. 73mm
Mouth diameter: approx. 44mm
Weight: approx. 318g
We ship and deliver online orders to all parts of mainland UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland. Unlike many other online retailers, we do not charge a surcharge for customers in the Scottish Highlands!
Mainland UK including Scottish Highlands & Islands - £8.95
For orders over £65, delivery is free of charge
Northern Ireland - £20
We currently do not ship orders to any other UK Islands, Europe, the US or any other worldwide territory, we only ship and deliver online orders within the UK.
Once your online order has shipped from our warehouse, it should arrive with you within 2 working days. Please note, working days are Monday - Friday and DO NOT include Saturday and Sunday. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your order has shipped, including a tracking code.
All online orders placed before midday Monday to Friday, will be dispatched same working day. Orders placed after midday Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day. Please note that orders received after midday on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
We offer a Collection Service at checkout to allow you to process your order online and collect from our warehouse in Inverness. This is a free of charge service.
Once your online order has been processed and is ready for collection, you will receive an email confirmation with a collection date and time. We aim to do this within 4 hours of receiving your order. Collection orders received after 2pm may not be available until the next working day.
Please make sure you bring your email confirmation with you.