Offering a heat output to the room of between 2 to 5.5kW.
The C four stove is fire brick lined managing a log length of up to 282mm (11”). With a rated output of 4.9kW.
The C-Four stove is a classically designed wood burning stove that feature one single air control and an integrated outle, in certain situations, can be installed without the need for external air at all. This stove meets the Clean Air Act requirements for smoke control exemption; allowing wood to be burnt in smoke control areas.
The C-Series stoves deliver an exceptionally clean burn with outstanding efficiency and can be fitted with a grate to assist with ash removal (for burning fuel in a non-Blu model.) A rear heat shield is also available enabling the stove to be placed closer to the wall and there is an optional store stand to raise the stove off the ground.
- Non-Blu model available with a drop-in grate for burning solid fuel
- Cleanburn airwash technology – Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Drop-in grate to assist with ash removal
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Rear heatshield
- Store stand and high legs
- Choice of eight colours
- Brand: Charnwood
- Rated Output: 4.9kW to room (range 2-5.5kW)
- Efficiency: 78.3% / 82% (Blu SIA ecodesign)
- DEFRA: Approved
- Model type: Freestanding
- Style: Traditional
- Max Log Length: 255mm (10") / 282mm (11") (Blu SIA ecodesign)
- Fuel type: Multi Fuel or Wood Fuel