The Everhot Electric Stove is a cast iron room heater with the added benefit of a cooking oven. Hand built in the heart of the Cotswolds by a team of Everhot experts, it features a single oven design and cast iron door. Oozing elegance and charm, it is highly efficient and an absolute joy to use. Unlike a traditional wood burning or solid fuel stove, the Everhot electric stove does not require a flue and simply plugs into a standard 13amp socket. The Everhot electric stove has been designed to be left on for extended periods of time and is perfect for fireplaces where wood burners are not wanted or possible.
It’s classic design and ease of installation make this electric stove the perfect solution for any space needing additional heat. Aesthetically pleasing, it would make a stunning focal point in any room lucky enough to house it! From living rooms, spare rooms, home offices, conservatories, summer houses, annexes to shepherds huts, glamping pods and narrowboats (the list is endless!), the Everhot electric stove truly does look fabulous and perform well in any setting.
With precision engineering that you can rely on, the Everhot electric stove is the perfect blend of traditional good looks and modern efficiency. A 1.5kW thermostatically controlled heating element gently warms the room and behind the cast iron door you will find a 20 litre oven, ideal for cooking small dishes. The quality engineered steel and cast iron heat storage construction will also provide heat long after the stove has been turned off.
Designed and made by a name you can trust, this little stove comes with impressive credentials from the leaders in innovative and energy efficient heat storage design. With its stylish good looks, excellent performance and ease of installation and use, this stunning stove will add a touch of contemporary class and wonderful gentle warmth to any home.
Key Product Features:
1. Heat Vent
- An exquisitely crafted heated vent is the main heat source for the stove. It is recommended that you do not to cover this area. Shortly after turning the stove on, you will begin to feel the heat coming directly through the vent. After about 30 minutes, the main body of the stove will be up to temperature and radiate gentle warming heat into the room.
2. Renewable Integration
- The Everhot electric stove has been explicitly designed for longevity and reliability. Along with its low peak load this has the additional benefit that it is ideal for use with home solar energy installations as a solar dump where excess energy would otherwise be exported.
3. Internal Oven
- A 20 litre oven is concealed behind the cast iron door. It is perfect for light meals, such as, jacket potatoes, slow cooking and warming food through.
• 13amp plug supply
• 1.5kW Heater
• 20 litre oven (max 240°)
• Half power – simmering
• Weight approx. 50kg
• Not recommended for use on deep or thick pile carpets
• For use on thin pile carpets, fire-resistant hard surfaces, wooden floors etc. A hearth is not required (unless you want one!)
• Majority of heated air escapes via the heat vent and as such is not recommended to be placed under counters, tables etc
• The heater has no electronics and can be used as a ‘solar dump’ for excess production.
Overall dimensions: 271.5mm W x 277.5mm H x 275mm D
Available in a range of 20 colour options to complement your home.